WEEKLY PAY- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING- COMPETITIVE WAGES
Are you looking for a rewarding position in the healthcare field? Come join our team as a Home Health Aide! We are hiring individuals on 1st and 2nd shift in the Wayland and surrounding areas (including Caledonia)!
Interim Healthcare is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. This is a great opportunity to provide individuals with companionship, help someone with disabilities, or assist someone struggling with dementia or Alzheimer's. In this role, you can do a lot of good and build a meaningful career all while working with a wonderful team!
Responsibilities of a Home Health Aide:
* Assist patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Help patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
* Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
* Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
*Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
Benefits of the Job include:
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible shift times
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit
* Medical insurance
* Performance based pay increases
* 401 (k)
Required experience or certification:
6 months of experience with personal care and grooming or a CNA certificate/licensing
Contact our office directly at (616) ###-#### or apply via Indeed. We look forward to hearing from you!
Loading some great jobs for you...